Friday, June 13, 2008

The Rainy Realisation List

Somehow this monsoon I have realized way too much about my life. So I took the initiative of jotting them down. This is what the outcome turned out to be like:

  • I cannot be in a perfect relationship with any guy, ever. The only perfect relationship I ever had was my first one. (which technically can be also referred to the time when i couldn't make decisions on my own)
  • Best friends. What are they for? You share a difficulty with them with an intention to slither out of the muck you are in, but they don't want to interfere. I think it's plain brilliant.
  • It's criminal for a person who seems to be happy all the time (usually referred to as optimists, I call the intelligent emo-morphs) to get upset. And when they do they are bitches.
  • I get broke in 5 days due to poor money management.
  • Best friends do try to improve you lifestyle at times. And when they do that you just can't believe how sweet they are.
  • I love changing the color of my hair. I wish I was Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter.
  • I am careless about expensive things e.g. my N95, but really careful about things that hardly cost me anything e.g. my 'tic-tic' clips which I've had for 2 years
  • I love keeping in touch with all the people I've ever known
  • Then again i love deleting certain contacts from my phone list.
  • I hate chatting on line for more than 15-20 minutes.
  • I admire intellectual people and tell fake people that they are fake on their face.
  • I love PURPLE like a lot.
  • So much that I colored my hair burgundy.
  • I get inspired by Jaideep Khare's blog once in a while and envy coz i can't write like him.
  • I usually never land up completing the books that I read. A confession i never make to anyone.
  • I liked Hillary Clinton. She's smart.
  • I don't like the way Chetan Bhagat writes coz all his books so far superfluously involve a lot of sex.
  • I don't mind discussing sex with anyone. It's an interesting topic, when discussed with the right kind of people and not leading to sex.
  • The stock market bores me.
  • I love the Portugal football team.
  • I wish I come up with such lists more often.
P.S. Special credits go out to Jaideep Khare. The entire list idea was actually stolen from him. You can visit his beautiful blog at: http://toorandomforwords.blogspot.com

----------------
Now playing: Nirvana - Downer (Live, 1988)
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

JD said...

Oh my GOSH hunny I am SO honoured :D

Thank you, thank you so much! If my blog inspires something this beautiful, I'm glad ;)