Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Randomness that Sunny and I share

The most random things can be the most inspiring things sometimes. I discovered that I am not the only person who hangs up halfway through a conversation just because I'm bored... Conversations that discuss such things can trigger off a longer conversation that my either lead to interest or just plain feeling of sympathy for your mentally deranged counterpart.

Insanity is that extra step you take. If you take it, you know what you have. If you don't, well you just wouldn't notice the difference. I've had friends who can pretend to be socializing psychopaths because they thrive on the attention they get in their friend circle. But I've rarely come across someone who can tolerate themselves,alone, for over an hour.

According to Honey Love(it's a code name), he's selfish. He cares, he loves, but when it comes to sex; that's the only time he'd consider being nice to his girlfriend. I agree with him. Science agrees with him.

nothing very relevant just being random...

0 comments: