Thursday, June 14, 2007

my first post...

Like the title says it, this is my first post. Not a matter of great achievement , but i finally did make the efforts to start off, without the interference of my do nothingness. I did try to start off a 'very exciting venture' of a blog with a friend, but didn't really work out that well, due a few unexplainable reasons. It was really crazy, but one helluvan attempt at joint blog writing....

Anyway, writing a blog no longer has that hint of significance that it had about an year back. Today, every buffoon on the road has a blog address. A few blogs actually make me laugh my ass off. Like there was this one started by this real wannabe (no offence to the wannabes, you complete our global pollution), who thought he could attract a Lotta females by putting really weird photos on his profile, of him posing in ways, that pull me back to the 1960 Hindi movies where they had sidekicks dancing with coloured dusters, usually used for cobwebs. His profile boasted of his details, about the way he looked et all. His English was worse than a kindergarten kid. I just had a time of my life laughing at his blog.

I wouldn't want pull this longer now, I'm gonna doze off on my keyboard and drool away to glory which might cause electrocution and so on... till then.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

tats gud stuff....extremely well written gal....keep it up...ur a journalist 4 sure.....(damn!!!!!!!why din i read those boring buks as much as u did)