Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shanty Panty

Shanty, my new found glory. The only person who makes my heart soar so high, i have no clue where its reached. Meeting him was the biggest co incidence that's ever taken place in my life.

I always cherish the first times, he thought i was an immature brat, who had no clue about herself let alone the world (isn't he so right). I thought he was a attitude filled Manchester United chauvinist, blinded by their glory. But we clicked... immediately,right away,there and then.

But then we parted again. He was caught with college, me with new discoveries in my life. It was football that brought us back together, a match that was beautiful and victory was ours (Ac Milan!!! Kaka did wonders).

Then the second session. Blackberry hukka, bandstand, hand in hand, warm stares and actions that screamed louder than words. It was perfect. It was meant to be.

The very next day, in my worst attire and lowest finances we had lunch at a fancy place and paid exact change (the only excuse, students don't tip). The ride back home in the cab was filled with vague moments. Why was I so uneasy with the fact that he was holding my hand, was it fear or plain excuse to avoid another guy.

Then around 30 minutes later, the BIG question, "Proch, Would you go out with me?" ( only after my indication did it come up) and then the approval.

Shanty was there all along. He's seen me get past every relationship i had (all of which turned out to be horrible). Even as i wept about how my hugest crush refused to go out with me for the 4Th time. He says he loves me, but I'll take time. Only because i want to feel what i say to him.

0 comments: