Friday, June 22, 2007

sudden changes

The past one week has been really strange for me. I'm dating someone i never even though i would. Not that he's bad and stuff, but its just too sudden for me. It's plain weird, a casual get together turn to a proposal, next moment I'm dating him. really like him a lot and hoping that we go a long way. then comes this really queer change in my best friend. Till date I still do have the biggest crush on him, but i"ve moved on only coz i knw it'll never work out between the both of us and even my boyfriend knows that. So, all of a sudden he just shows this real ignorant attitude to me and behaves really 'different' with this other friend of mine, who dotes on him. Anyway that is not a matter of my concern, I just hope he's serious about her coz she really likes him and i really would be happy for them if anything does work out for them.

Then there's college, really hectic almost 2 1/2 of travelling everyday, aloofness during class, just a completely different atomosphere around me.

I think I'm growing really insecure about myself and everything around me. Selfishness is taking over me. I just wanna live for myself, coz I've seen the outcome of doing everything for the people you call friends all your life. Some make up excuses like they dont have the time, some bring up accusations upon you and some simply tell you to your face that you aren't worth it.

It seriously doesnt help. Like this great friend of mine always tells me, "People walk into your life to walk out and don't really feel bad when someone walks away, coz you're meant to cherish all the moments u had with them when they were there."

0 comments: