Monday, July 9, 2007

Soul Food

Bah.... life without music seems completely pointless. Am seriously gonna screw the living happiness outta that sify guy.

Suprisingly, college seems to be fun now. Besides the general randomness, I realised how I 'wanna' study (yeah yeah you can stop guffawing your ass off). I still haven't got my ID, so we're supposed to carry this 'fee- receipt' thing, that gives ous our lost identity( sounds dramatic eh?). Major discoveries that follow, guys at H.R. college are mmmmmmmmuuuuccchhh better looking than the K.C. guys. Added advantages to that, all our lectures are being held at the H. R. building(he he). So every morning my day starts with this really cute guy, with a baritone voice asking me for my full name. I wonder why :-)

I finally found company. It's actually saved my life to some extent. Trust me,i could've gone without talkin to anyone for the whole year, which is only possible if im provided with the right amount of music, right books(please not stuff like,"A hundred years in Solitude" it was all about people renaming kids after themselves and later having incest relationships with them) and the right amount of caffeine. Right now, i guess our favorite hangout is outside the cultural club office(not bigger than my toilet) on the fifth floor.

But at the same time, i miss being intelligent( like Sharang says,"Proch, you don't study being an arts student. It ruins your reputation). I miss running around for calculators and calculating 689x45 mentally. I miss wearing a tie to school, which also means i hate deciding what to wear every morning, coz its impossible for a person like me to be conscious about what to wear, but ultimately I AM.

I'm glad i'm confused, coz, confusion personifies me!!!

3 comments:

tanayism said...

oh !!
good ritin...
keep it up...
glad u found company in colg
dunt 4gt dem soon :(
:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

finally u updated ur blog....and uve started studying....:D...i cant believe it....and finally uve got some company...finally u can go back to being a socialite....:D !!!!